Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: The "Old" CNYK Railbed - Sold

    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2009
      Dean,

      You've taken some great shots!!!!!

      Gino

      On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 1:23 PM, DJS <djs12056@...> wrote:

      " We were just lucky that the Rail was still in place and the DO didn't want the line anymore." (CACV)....Sorry

      Dean J. Splittgerber

      Duanesburg, N.Y.

      http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=8997

      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2009
      • DJS
        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2009
          Thanks Gino, Keep up the Great work with your Sites and Books. US fans of Mohawk Valley and Capital District Railroad and Traction History don't realize how lucky we have it due to your websites. Not to forget the Canal also. But that's for another Yahoo Group. Deano