Cabose #3 lettering question

  • Charles Woolever
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2009
      Is there lettering above the right window in this end photo shot or is that some other mark or grab, etc.? If lettering, what does it say?

      Thanks.

      Charles

      http://ny.existingstations.com/junk/fjg3caboose.jpg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2009
        I think it must be some other type of mark --- I've never seen any photos showing lettering on the end.