Re: Brill Bullets on the Bamberger

  • andrewsfusco
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 11:28 AM
      Dear Glenn: Please note that the FJ&G Bullets were slightly different than
      the ones used in Pennsylvania: that were smaller. That's why Gino refers
      to them as 'Baby Bullets.' The FJ&G Bullets had 12 passenger windows per
      side and two doors only on one side. The Pennsylvania Bullets had 13 windows
      and four doors (2 per each side). As a result, the FJ&G Bullets were about
      6-8 shorter than their counterparts.

      Obviously, this is the type of minutia that a modeler drools for...or swears
      at, while he takes a hack saw to a perfectly good big bullet. Been there,
      doing that.---Andy