Book Even This Weekend

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      Paul Larner and Gino DiCarlo will be signing their new  books at The 7th Annual Heritage Day on Saturday,
      May 9th from 10 to 3 at the Town Of Glen Municipal Building, 7 Erie Street in Fultonville, New York.
      The event will be held in honor of Montgomery County's 225th Anniversary.

      Paul Larner will be signing his new book, "Our Railroad, The History Of The Fonda Johnstown and
      Gloversville Railroad (1867 to 1893) and Gino DiCarlo will be signing "Trolleys Of The Capital District."

      Authors, local historical societies and artisans come to share their information and sell their books and crafts, etc.

      See you there!

      Paul And Gino

      --
      http://fjgrr.org

      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009
        I have an operating rules calss on saturday....rats....

        To: UpstateNY_Trolley@yahoogroups.com; gcdranet@yahoogroups.com; FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: fjgrailroad@...
        Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 22:12:03 -0400
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] Book Even This Weekend

        Paul Larner and Gino DiCarlo will be signing their new  books at The 7th Annual Heritage Day on Saturday,
        May 9th from 10 to 3 at the Town Of Glen Municipal Building, 7 Erie Street in Fultonville, New York.
        The event will be held in honor of Montgomery County's 225th Anniversary.

        Paul Larner will be signing his new book, "Our Railroad, The History Of The Fonda Johnstown and
        Gloversville Railroad (1867 to 1893) and Gino DiCarlo will be signing "Trolleys Of The Capital District."

        Authors, local historical societies and artisans come to share their information and sell their books and crafts, etc.

        See you there!

        Paul And Gino

        --
        http://fjgrr. org

        Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.