Rail trail

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      For reasons I won't go into here, I was in Johnstown twice in the last couple of days.  At the Miss Johnstown Diner (the cheapest hash slinging place on earth) on Sunday morning I heard people talking about riding the "Rail Trail". They were genuinely interested in the Rail Trail.

      Today I saw a great deal of activity on the Rail Trail bridge just north of West State Street (Route 29). They have built a much more substantial bridge than what I rmember the railroad having.

      As an aside and off tiopic, the old West Shore Cushing Branch has been staked out. Perhaps they are going to pave that ROW over too!

      HotmailĀ® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.