D&H Logo

  • johnnychristman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2009
      Hey everyone!

      I was out walking along the tracks at the Plattsburgh Airforce Base railyard today and I came across a fun thing... the engine that they use as a switcher in Plattsburgh is sporting a D&H logo, and a D&H Caboose! I'm uploading a few pictures, obviously not FJ&G related, but fun none the less. Enjoy :)

      John Christman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2009

        Johnny,

        That engine and a few others have D&H shield stickers on them.  An employee did that to signify

        the former D&H power.  Several of the ex-EL/DH Geep 38's were painted and renumbered for

        CPRail.

        Gino