RE: [FJGRailroad] Paul's Book

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 21 2:54 PM

      You're not nosy Dave!  Yes, my mother still lives in Gloversville.  I tell her to save

      me any rail related items from the LH, but I don't always get the story until a few

      weeks later.

      Please update the group when you see stories like this, don't wait for me.  I may miss

      it...

      Gino

      From: Dicarlo, Gino <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 5:24 PM

      Now I see what you're talking about.  Peter Betz had a great article in Monday, April 13ths Leader

      Herald paper about The FJ&G being well documented today.  It mentioned mine and Paul's new books

      as well as Dave Nestle's and Randy Decker's.

      The story I forwarded was Bob Cudemore's Schenectady Gazette's article on Paul's book.

      Gino

      From: Dicarlo, Gino <Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com>
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Paul's Book
      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, April 13, 2009, 5:36 PM

      Hi guys,

      I just found this poking around online.  It is the article on Paul's book in the Leader Herald...

      http://leaderherald .com/page/ content.detail/ id/510966. html

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York
      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@ qg.com
      www.QG.com

    • volkster1964
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 24 7:27 PM
        I just finished Paul's book. When is the next one coming out?

        Luke Splittgerber

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 26 9:58 PM
          Not before next year, possibly later toward summer.   I have more time now, but also more distance interfering with the ability to gather details.  It IS now a work in progress and will not get sidelined by work etc.

          PKL

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: volkster1964@...
          Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 02:27:46 +0000
          Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Paul's Book

          I just finished Paul's book. When is the next one coming out?

          Luke Splittgerber

          --- In FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com, "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@ ...> wrote:

          > Hi guys,
          >

          > I just found this poking around online. It is the article on Paul's
          > book in the Leader Herald...
          >

          > http://leaderherald .com/page/ content.detail/ id/510966. html
          >

          > Gino
          >

          > Gino DiCarlo
          > Imaging
          >
          > Quad/Imaging
          > A Division of Quad/Graphics
          >
          > Saratoga Springs, New York
          > 518-581-4276 phone
          > gino.dicarlo@ ...
          > www.QG.com

          Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.
        • volkster1964
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 27 9:35 PM
            Great, I can't wait. And thank you for putting all that history and information in one place.

            Luke