RE: [FJGRailroad] Paul's Book

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 20, 2009

      Now I see what you're talking about.  Peter Betz had a great article in Monday, April 13ths Leader

      Herald paper about The FJ&G being well documented today.  It mentioned mine and Paul's new books

      as well as Dave Nestle's and Randy Decker's.

      The story I forwarded was Bob Cudemore's Schenectady Gazette's article on Paul's book.

      Gino

      From: Dicarlo, Gino <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Paul's Book
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 13, 2009, 5:36 PM

      Hi guys,

      I just found this poking around online.  It is the article on Paul's book in the Leader Herald...

      http://leaderherald .com/page/ content.detail/ id/510966. html

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York
      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@ qg.com
      www.QG.com

    • Dave Brennan
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 21, 2009
               Gino, not to be nosy I hope but doesn't your Ma or  relitive live in G'ville ?     I will try to keep you posted on the LH   otherwise.
                                Dave

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 21, 2009

          You're not nosy Dave!  Yes, my mother still lives in Gloversville.  I tell her to save

          me any rail related items from the LH, but I don't always get the story until a few

          weeks later.

          Please update the group when you see stories like this, don't wait for me.  I may miss

          it...

          Gino

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009
            I just finished Paul's book. When is the next one coming out?

            Luke Splittgerber

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 26, 2009
              Not before next year, possibly later toward summer.   I have more time now, but also more distance interfering with the ability to gather details.  It IS now a work in progress and will not get sidelined by work etc.

              PKL

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: volkster1964@...
              Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 02:27:46 +0000
              Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Paul's Book

              I just finished Paul's book. When is the next one coming out?

              Luke Splittgerber

              --- In FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com, "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@ ...> wrote:

              > Hi guys,
              >

              > I just found this poking around online. It is the article on Paul's
              > book in the Leader Herald...
              >

              > http://leaderherald .com/page/ content.detail/ id/510966. html
              >

              > Gino
              >

              > Gino DiCarlo
              > Imaging
              >
              > Quad/Imaging
              > A Division of Quad/Graphics
              >
              > Saratoga Springs, New York
              > 518-581-4276 phone
              > gino.dicarlo@ ...
              > www.QG.com

              Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.
            • volkster1964
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 27, 2009
                Great, I can't wait. And thank you for putting all that history and information in one place.

                Luke