Re: [FJGRailroad] Paul's Book

  • Fjgrailroad
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 15, 2009
      This is from a month back.  I missed it before.
      I guess they ran some fj&g stuff this week
      In the leader.

      Gino

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 15, 2009, at 8:55 AM, Dave Brennan <oldcrab62@...> wrote:

             Gino, Is that by the  Historian  on his weekly 1/2 half pg?.  He covered a lot this weekend .

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 20, 2009

        Now I see what you're talking about.  Peter Betz had a great article in Monday, April 13ths Leader

        Herald paper about The FJ&G being well documented today.  It mentioned mine and Paul's new books

        as well as Dave Nestle's and Randy Decker's.

        The story I forwarded was Bob Cudemore's Schenectady Gazette's article on Paul's book.

        Gino

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 21, 2009
                 Gino, not to be nosy I hope but doesn't your Ma or  relitive live in G'ville ?     I will try to keep you posted on the LH   otherwise.
                                  Dave

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 21, 2009

            You're not nosy Dave!  Yes, my mother still lives in Gloversville.  I tell her to save

            me any rail related items from the LH, but I don't always get the story until a few

            weeks later.

            Please update the group when you see stories like this, don't wait for me.  I may miss

            it...

            Gino

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 24, 2009
              I just finished Paul's book. When is the next one coming out?

              Luke Splittgerber

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 26, 2009
                Not before next year, possibly later toward summer.   I have more time now, but also more distance interfering with the ability to gather details.  It IS now a work in progress and will not get sidelined by work etc.

                PKL

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                From: volkster1964@...
                Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 02:27:46 +0000
                Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Paul's Book

                I just finished Paul's book. When is the next one coming out?

                Luke Splittgerber

                --- In FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com, "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@ ...> wrote:

                > Hi guys,
                >

                > I just found this poking around online. It is the article on Paul's
                > book in the Leader Herald...
                >

                > http://leaderherald .com/page/ content.detail/ id/510966. html
                >

                > Gino
                >

                > Gino DiCarlo
                > Imaging
                >
                > Quad/Imaging
                > A Division of Quad/Graphics
                >
                > Saratoga Springs, New York
                > 518-581-4276 phone
                > gino.dicarlo@ ...
                > www.QG.com

                Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.
              • volkster1964
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 27, 2009
                  Great, I can't wait. And thank you for putting all that history and information in one place.

                  Luke