Racor 26E low switch stand

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2009
      I need a part for this switch stand, the large gear and knuckle that protrudes from the underside of the stand that acually moves the connecting rod. Anyone know where I can get this part. It was common for this part to break when a movement was made from the diverging route onto the tangent when the switch was lined "main to main". This happened often enough that I have to believe there were spares sold. Anybody got one?

      Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!