Re: An S-2 for Gloversville's Rail Park

  • Robert Schoneman
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 4, 2009
      ... him about the #30 sitting out in Iowa he was very interested in it. So
      much, if someone gives me a contact with the railroad out there, he will look into the possibility of bringing that loco back to Gloversville.

      Um, which railroad in Iowa? I have friends who work at Iowa Interstate, and have their email addresses.

      As for paint...

      Floquil and Rt 30 ring a bell? Hmmm...weren't they bought out by Testors though. :-)

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI