Bringing equipment back...

  • johnnychristman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
      If we're all so pumped about bringing equipment back to Gloversville, (Or Johnstown would be nice too!!) what about the Flanger on the way up to Northville? Is that FJ&G?

      John Christman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
        Yes, ex D&H purchased in 1958 and used well.  Unfortunately I believe the works have been stripped from it.

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: johnnychristman@...
        Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 02:36:04 +0000
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] Bringing equipment back...

        If we're all so pumped about bringing equipment back to Gloversville, (Or Johnstown would be nice too!!) what about the Flanger on the way up to Northville? Is that FJ&G?

        John Christman

        Windows Liveā„¢ SkyDrive: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.