FJ&G Trolley doings

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      I was in the FJ&G area the past few days. We, meaning Aaron Keller and Tim Stockwell decided to reconnoiter the FJ&G ROW in the area of Glenville. We wound up doing some cross country treking in order to get to the Gelville Substation. I have to tell you that whoever owns it did a terrific job fixing it up. The building now has a peaked roof and they have added a cinder block addition to the rear. I would guess that any remaining FJ&G or electrical remnants were removed in the rehab.

      I do have more of the FJ&G but it will be liomited to the FJ&G list as there is really no trolley content.

      Internet Explorer 8 – Get your Hotmail Accelerated. Download free!