My daughter, Melody, and I will be on the radio this coming Sunday.

  • Tim Germain
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      And you can hear us. On Sunday, April 5, at 6:30 central time (7:30 eastern) go to www.1360wlbk.com and click on the "Listen Live" icon located on the right side of the page. I believe we'll be doing an episode of The Lone Ranger. We'll be doing it in front of a live audience. I don't have any lines in this program, but I still have a very important part. I'm the sound man. Melody has an interesting part, but I'm not telling you what it is. I want you to guess.

      We'll be doing taping two other shows (The Green Hornet and The Saint) for later broadcasting. If I find out when those shows will be broadcast I'll let everyone know.

      Tim