RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G Abandoned Land Survey

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2009
      Saul,

      My records show a transfer date on July 14, 1947 to William H. Kalbfeld, book 297, page 201.  I'm sure the county clerk could mail you a copy of the deed record if you asked.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: fjgbus@...
      Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:09:08 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G Abandoned Land Survey

      The only thing I can figure is that my Dad's family owned a house on Lincoln Road in Sacandaga Park. The original cottages were owned by the RR and annual renters had to buy them at some point but I thought that was much earlier. I wonder if the records of those sales exist anywhere.
      Saul

      --- In FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com, Fjgrailroad <fjgrailroad@ ...> wrote:

      > I saw that Saul and wondered. I think those are the people
      > Who purchased railroad land or were granted it.
      >
      > Gino
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Mar 24, 2009, at 9:37 PM, "Saul Kalbfeld" <fjgbus@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Why does my family name show up about 3/4 of the way down this
      > > document?
      > > Saul

      HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.