Re: [FJGRailroad] Equipment (was: bullets)

  • DJS
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2009
      Gino and Group, Isn't the 70 Tonner that was used on the S&S up in Canada at some plant. I remember seeing a pic of her not to long ago. She looked great other than she was sporting some wacky exhaust set-up. Deano

      Dean J. Splittgerber

      Duanesburg, N.Y.

      http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=8997