RE: [FJGRailroad] The Real First Train

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 24, 2009
      Nice!

      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of joseph Klapkowski
      Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:51 PM
      To: Fonda Johnstown
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] The Real First Train

      I have a Utica & Mohawk Valley Railway lantern

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com
      Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:12:15 -0500

      Speaking of the Little Falls and Johnstown, I've been asked by many people if I plan on
      doing something with Central New York Trolley Lines, essentially West of Little Falls.
      Unfortunately I have some Southern New York photos and some Utica and Mohawk
      Valley, but not much more...

      Gino

      From: akeller_1979@ yahoo.com
      Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:22:37 -0700
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] The Real First Train

      Was this one of the engines owned by the contractor?