Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Dates or "From the Achives"

  • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 18, 2009
      Andy Gino AAron

      Great stuff.In 03-04 there was rail still in the streetat the back;line near the leaderhearald also broad st going into the levor mill.I have photos of all these areas I'll have to look for more .Also some of the rail from Fort Johnson Coal was still there.Broadalbin coal & supply on the trestle.
      I'll look at some more photos to jog the memory

      Steve Lamora