Book Signing Part 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2009

      I don't know what happened to my post through Yahoo Groups, so here's my second try:

      If anyone is interested, I'll be at Mysteries On Main Street, 144 W Main St in Johnstown this Saturday the 21st. at 1pm. The number is (518) 736-2665. I'll be there signing my book, "Trolleys Of The Capital District" and I'd like to see you.  Also I will be at The Book House in Stuyvesant Plaza in Albany on Saturday, April 11 at 2:00 p.m.

      Stop on by