Amsterdam

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12 9:14 AM
      The track down Main was a good looking piece of work well into the 1960's, long after the cars went to trolley heaven. I don't remember any of the stretch being patched over. Even the passing track was complete with all the moving parts in place. I don't know why all the other track was removed in the city but this part remained, even during WWII when so much scrap steel was used in the war effort.