RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Trolley ROW

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 9, 2009
      I'll tell you, my aunt and uncle used to have a house on the Lake in Munsonville and my cousin
      who was a pilot had a pontoon plane right behind the house.  We went up one day and he let me
      take the controls for a little bit.  I flew over the Northville Branch to trace the line from Cranberry
      Creek North and then I traced it from Mayfield to Broadalbin Jct.  I asked him if we could go
      trace the Electric line, but he thought it was too far.

      This was way before Google Maps and one fun trip.  Also, it's tough flying an airplane.  I couldn't
      imagine landing it!

      So to get back to your smart remark, that would be a great idea!

      Gino