Crossing Inventory

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      Would anyone on this group care to see the FRA's 300+ page crossing inventory and accident list for the FJ&G?  There is a reacord for each crossing starting in around 1970.  Most of the crossings have multiple records since Delaware Otsego upgraded many in the late 70s.

      The inventory forms give average train speed; details on the type of protection available; whether the crew had to flag the crossing; milepost, and latitude/longitude.  There is other information as well.

      If you would like to see it, I'll post it in segments to the Files section.  The full file is 17MB which is too big to post or email.  I'll have to split it into sections.

      Let me know...

      -Aaron

    • Fjgrailroad
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
        Aaron,

        I can always post it privately on my webpage!

        Gino

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
          Gino,

          That sounds like a plan.  And I could also pull down the files for any other railroad you want, including, but not limited to, the other DO lines, such as the CACV, LASB, and etc.  The CNYK might be a little more difficult since the letters got re-used when the DO got the Southern Tier from NS.  You tell me which ones you'd like.

          The trick will be getting you the files since they are so large.  Maybe I'll have to burn you a CD and mail it; or maybe you know of a place where I could FTP it to you?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
            Yes, I know of an FTP site.  I want all of them!