RE: [FJGRailroad] Memorabilia Meeting

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 21, 2009
      Joe, Contact the city clerk and she will refer you to the person coordinating the RailFest.  I don't see it in my eMail files so I must have done my communication with him on the phone.

      To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: riverlinejoe@...
      Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:52:40 +0000
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Memorabilia Meeting

      Who do I contact to get a booth at the fair?

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: thedicarlos@ yahoo.com
      Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:06:24 -0800

      Here's what we should do!

      Meet in the morning at the Fulton County
      Museum.  They are very accomodating!
      Set up a table at the Rail Fest for the
      Afternoon.  Sell mine and Paul's book!
      After a few hours, coordinate a tour of local
      FJ&G locations.

      Wrap it up

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 20, 2009, at 11:47 AM, Paul Larner <pklarner@hotmail. com> wrote:

      A summer get together will work real well coordinated with rail fest.  Joan Loveday at the FCHS museum, I am confident, will receive uswith open arms as a public venue.  In other years, the library was used as a private venue.  We enjoyed a good relationship with the library people who gave us the key for our Wednesday night meetings and our Summer event - times when the building was normally closed.  Occasionally someone, who turned up late was locked out.  Those times were solved with shouting, horn blowing or pebbles.
      I miss the city walks during the summer months, always starting with a walk for ice cream, then ending back at the library sometimes after dark.

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: johnnychristman@ yahoo.com
      Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:17:52 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Memorabilia Meeting

      Joe had mentioned that perhaps we could get together and have a
      Memorabilia Meeting in the summer. Would anyone else be interested in
      expanding this idea? I thought perhaps we could have an FJ&G
      Memorabilia Show, where all of us could bring our things and I think
      this would give Gino and Paul and even Randy Decker a great chance to
      get their books out there into the Fulton/Montgomery public. Depending
      on how many people want to do it, we could have it in various
      places... thoughts?!

      - John

      Windows Live™: Discover 10 secrets about the new Windows Live. View post.