RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello!

  • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 20, 2009
      I'M glad Aaron Gino & I arent the only relatively young ones anymore.Paul I also miss the walks .And I miss the Ice cream Cant do that anymore but a walk would be good.I would also love to see everybody this summer I only see Gino and Glen W at Springfeild Trainshow It was good to see Glen at the show.Hey Gino no Kingston Show It was canceled same problem no place to have it ..

      Steve Lamora

    • Stephen G Myers
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 20, 2009

        But Steve,

             Weren't you the kid coming into my post office every day to get your mail just a few years ago and i would tell you about my train adventures?

              Steve Myers

        On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:14:48 -0500 <slamora1@...> writes:

        Meet your communications needs. Get serious about tech.

      • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 21, 2009
          Yep
          Now I tell me three kids about my Train adventures..
          -