RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello!

    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 20, 2009
      I'm only joking about us being old, at 42 I've been told many times that I'm the youngster of the group!
      Aaron just looks old!

      Only kidding Aaron!

      Gino

      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 20, 2009
        I'M glad Aaron Gino & I arent the only relatively young ones anymore.Paul I also miss the walks .And I miss the Ice cream Cant do that anymore but a walk would be good.I would also love to see everybody this summer I only see Gino and Glen W at Springfeild Trainshow It was good to see Glen at the show.Hey Gino no Kingston Show It was canceled same problem no place to have it ..

        Steve Lamora

      • Stephen G Myers
        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 20, 2009

          But Steve,

               Weren't you the kid coming into my post office every day to get your mail just a few years ago and i would tell you about my train adventures?

                Steve Myers

          On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:14:48 -0500 <slamora1@...> writes:

          Meet your communications needs. Get serious about tech.

        • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 21, 2009
            Yep
            Now I tell me three kids about my Train adventures..
            -