OUR RAILROAD: The History of the Fonda, Johnstown & Gloversville Railroad

  • pklarner
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2009
      Finally, I've finished the first volume of the FJ&G history. My
      shipment of books is expected here next week thus it is appropriate
      that I spread the word; it's available.

      Gino has created a flyer and order page at http://fjgrr.org for
      convenience in ordering.

      My goal was to price the book so everyone can afford it. The days I
      wanted books but couldn't fork out the money to buy them are not
      forgotten.

      Please check out the flyer.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2009
        The book is worth the price of admission just for the cover!
        Of course, that's all I've seen, but it's enough...

        Gino

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2009
          The front cover is Georgeous.....Deano

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 20, 2009
            I agree, that cover is absolutely perfect