FW: Shipping address change

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 5:49 PM
      From: Jerry Snyder [mailto:handyman756@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 6:15 PM
      To: Dicarlo, Gino
      Subject: Shipping address change

      Gino,
      Paypal used my PO box address when I ordered. Please send the book to
      my home address at 660 McKay Road, Amsterdam, NY 12010 rather then the
      PO box. BTW, I had a meeting with the new Amsterdam Historian this AM.
      He is also the manager of the Barnes and Nobel in Schenectady. In the
      course of the conversation I told him about your book and he offered his
      assistance if there is anything he can do relative to getting it into
      the store. We're having lunch in a couple weeks so let me know - maybe
      he could have you do a signing here.
      All the best,
      Jerry