My Book Has Arrived

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      I made a list somewhere of all the people who contacted me and said they wanted a book.
      Well, it's somewhere, but that's beside the point.  I'm here now to announce that "Trolleys
      Of The Capital District"  is now available for purchase.  You can go to my webpage for
      details on how to pay by mail and I also take PayPal.

      Go to http://ginosrailpage.com for ordering details.

    • Jerry Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
        Gino,
        So where and when is the first book signing?
        Jerry