Re: Gino is famous!

  • Robert Schoneman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
      You mean Gino made the paper other than the Police Blotter? :-)

      Must of missed my copy of the Times Union, Bergen Record, Record here at my WI newstand this AM.

      Congrats Gino, anyway to promote the hobby.

      I still have FJG and related disk images here I can send out if needed for resource.

      How busy is CP, er NS through Saratoga Springs now? Just two, maybe three lightning stripe GP38-2's now?

      Regards,

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI