Re: [FJGRailroad] Gino is famous!

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
      Did you get the actual paper?  I went everywhere looking for it and couldn't
      find it!

      Gino

      On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Erik Denny <erikd@...> wrote:

      HA! Nope- I don't normally read the Record, so it was a fluke I saw this
      one.

      ...erik

      --
      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
        You mean Gino made the paper other than the Police Blotter? :-)

        Must of missed my copy of the Times Union, Bergen Record, Record here at my WI newstand this AM.

        Congrats Gino, anyway to promote the hobby.

        I still have FJG and related disk images here I can send out if needed for resource.

        How busy is CP, er NS through Saratoga Springs now? Just two, maybe three lightning stripe GP38-2's now?

        Regards,

        Bob Schoneman
        Appleton, WI