Re: [FJGRailroad] Gino is famous!

  • Erik Denny
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
      HA! Nope- I don't normally read the Record, so it was a fluke I saw this
      one.

      ...erik

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
        Did you get the actual paper?  I went everywhere looking for it and couldn't
        find it!

        Gino

        --
        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
          You mean Gino made the paper other than the Police Blotter? :-)

          Must of missed my copy of the Times Union, Bergen Record, Record here at my WI newstand this AM.

          Congrats Gino, anyway to promote the hobby.

          I still have FJG and related disk images here I can send out if needed for resource.

          How busy is CP, er NS through Saratoga Springs now? Just two, maybe three lightning stripe GP38-2's now?

          Regards,

          Bob Schoneman
          Appleton, WI