Re: [FJGRailroad] Gino is famous!

  • The DiCarlos
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
      Erik,

      I'm guessing you didn't see my interview in the Ballston
      Journal last week!  If that's not the big time, I don't know
      What is!

      Gino

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 7, 2009, at 3:19 PM, Erik Denny <erikd@...> wrote:

      Well, almost, he is in the Troy Record today.

      http://www.troyreco rd.com/articles/ 2009/02/07/ news/doc498cd0e9 1a54c009413256. txt

    • Erik Denny
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
        HA! Nope- I don't normally read the Record, so it was a fluke I saw this
        one.

        ...erik

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
          Did you get the actual paper?  I went everywhere looking for it and couldn't
          find it!

          Gino

          --
          http://fjgrr.org
          http://ginosrailpage.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
            You mean Gino made the paper other than the Police Blotter? :-)

            Must of missed my copy of the Times Union, Bergen Record, Record here at my WI newstand this AM.

            Congrats Gino, anyway to promote the hobby.

            I still have FJG and related disk images here I can send out if needed for resource.

            How busy is CP, er NS through Saratoga Springs now? Just two, maybe three lightning stripe GP38-2's now?

            Regards,

            Bob Schoneman
            Appleton, WI