Gino is famous!

  • Erik Denny
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
    • The DiCarlos
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
        Erik,

        I'm guessing you didn't see my interview in the Ballston
        Journal last week!  If that's not the big time, I don't know
        What is!

        Gino

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 7, 2009, at 3:19 PM, Erik Denny <erikd@...> wrote:

        Well, almost, he is in the Troy Record today.

        http://www.troyreco rd.com/articles/ 2009/02/07/ news/doc498cd0e9 1a54c009413256. txt

      • Erik Denny
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
          HA! Nope- I don't normally read the Record, so it was a fluke I saw this
          one.

          ...erik

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
            Did you get the actual paper?  I went everywhere looking for it and couldn't
            find it!

            Gino

            --
            http://fjgrr.org
            http://ginosrailpage.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
              You mean Gino made the paper other than the Police Blotter? :-)

              Must of missed my copy of the Times Union, Bergen Record, Record here at my WI newstand this AM.

              Congrats Gino, anyway to promote the hobby.

              I still have FJG and related disk images here I can send out if needed for resource.

              How busy is CP, er NS through Saratoga Springs now? Just two, maybe three lightning stripe GP38-2's now?

              Regards,

              Bob Schoneman
              Appleton, WI