RE: [FJGRailroad] Hiring ?

  • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
      Joe
      CSX is not hireing now in the albany area we cut about 50% in the autoterminal and I think about 25 trainman are on the street .We closed the Framingham autoterminal last monday and traffic system wide is at an all time low not a good place to be looking to work right now and CSX is a terrible company to work for some say worse than NS.

      Steve Lamora

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
        Thanks for tghe info. I gotta do something though...

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        CC: Gino.Dicarlo@...
        From: slamora1@...
        Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:19:16 -0500
        Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Hiring ?

        "Dicarlo wrote:
        > I'm sorry to hear that Joe! From what I hear the local railroads are
        > wacking too!
        > It seems to be the in thing to do. Let's fire everyone. Yeah, that'll
        > boost consumer
        > spending. I suggest you look for work in the repossession field. I
        > hear they're in
        > big demand.
        >
        > Gino
        >
        > ____________ _________ _________ __

        HotmailĀ® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
          How's Metro North doing?

          Thanks for tghe info. I gotta do something though...

          To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
          CC: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com
          From: slamora1@nycap. rr.com
          Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:19:16 -0500

          "Dicarlo wrote:
          > I'm sorry to hear that Joe! From what I
          hear the local railroads are
          > wacking too!
          > It seems to be the in
          thing to do. Let's fire everyone. Yeah, that'll
          > boost consumer

          spending. I suggest you look for work in the repossession field. I
          > hear
          they're in

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          href="mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com">FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com]

          ?

          From: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com

          Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:07:43 -0600
          > Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Hiring
          ?

          > Oh no Joe, what happened?

          Gino

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          > Windows
          Live(tm): E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check
          > it
          out.
          > <
          href="http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_01200">http://windowslive. com/explore? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t2_allup_ explore_01200

          9>

          > Windows
          Live(tm) Hotmail(r):. ..more than just e-mail. Check it out.
          > <
          href="http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_ex">http://windowslive. com/explore? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t2_hm_justgotbet ter_ex

          plore_012009>

          Hotmail® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.