RE: [FJGRailroad] Hiring ?

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
      I'm sorry to hear that Joe!  From what I hear the local railroads are wacking too!
      It seems to be the in thing to do.  Let's fire everyone.  Yeah, that'll boost consumer
      spending.  I suggest you look for work in the repossession field.  I hear they're in
      big demand.

      Gino

      From: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com
      Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:07:43 -0600

      Oh no Joe, what happened?

      Gino

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
        Joe
        CSX is not hireing now in the albany area we cut about 50% in the autoterminal and I think about 25 trainman are on the street .We closed the Framingham autoterminal last monday and traffic system wide is at an all time low not a good place to be looking to work right now and CSX is a terrible company to work for some say worse than NS.

        Steve Lamora

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
          Thanks for tghe info. I gotta do something though...

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          CC: Gino.Dicarlo@...
          From: slamora1@...
          Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:19:16 -0500

          "Dicarlo wrote:
          > I'm sorry to hear that Joe! From what I hear the local railroads are
          > wacking too!
          > It seems to be the in thing to do. Let's fire everyone. Yeah, that'll
          > boost consumer
          > spending. I suggest you look for work in the repossession field. I
          > hear they're in
          > big demand.
          >
          > Gino
          >
          > ____________ _________ _________ __

          HotmailĀ® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
            How's Metro North doing?

            Thanks for tghe info. I gotta do something though...

            To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
            CC: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com
            From: slamora1@nycap. rr.com
            Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:19:16 -0500

            "Dicarlo wrote:
            > I'm sorry to hear that Joe! From what I
            hear the local railroads are
            > wacking too!
            > It seems to be the in
            thing to do. Let's fire everyone. Yeah, that'll
            > boost consumer

            spending. I suggest you look for work in the repossession field. I
            > hear
            they're in

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            href="mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com">FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com]

            ?

            From: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com

            Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:07:43 -0600
            > Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Hiring
            ?

            > Oh no Joe, what happened?

            Gino

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            > Windows
            Live(tm): E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check
            > it
            out.
            > <
            href="http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_01200">http://windowslive. com/explore? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t2_allup_ explore_01200

            9>

            > Windows
            Live(tm) Hotmail(r):. ..more than just e-mail. Check it out.
            > <
            href="http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_ex">http://windowslive. com/explore? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t2_hm_justgotbet ter_ex

            plore_012009>

            Hotmail® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.