RE: [FJGRailroad] Hiring ?

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
      I got wacked yesterday. Wasn't completely unexpected as I am in the banking business but I thought I had gotten past it.

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: Gino.Dicarlo@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:07:43 -0600
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Hiring ?

      Oh no Joe, what happened?

      Gino

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
        I'm sorry to hear that Joe!  From what I hear the local railroads are wacking too!
        It seems to be the in thing to do.  Let's fire everyone.  Yeah, that'll boost consumer
        spending.  I suggest you look for work in the repossession field.  I hear they're in
        big demand.

        Gino

        To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
        From: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com
        Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:07:43 -0600

      • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
          Joe
          CSX is not hireing now in the albany area we cut about 50% in the autoterminal and I think about 25 trainman are on the street .We closed the Framingham autoterminal last monday and traffic system wide is at an all time low not a good place to be looking to work right now and CSX is a terrible company to work for some say worse than NS.

          Steve Lamora

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
            Thanks for tghe info. I gotta do something though...

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            CC: Gino.Dicarlo@...
            From: slamora1@...
            Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:19:16 -0500

            "Dicarlo wrote:
            > I'm sorry to hear that Joe! From what I hear the local railroads are
            > wacking too!
            > It seems to be the in thing to do. Let's fire everyone. Yeah, that'll
            > boost consumer
            > spending. I suggest you look for work in the repossession field. I
            > hear they're in
            > big demand.
            >
            > Gino
            >
            > ____________ _________ _________ __

            Hotmail® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
              How's Metro North doing?

              Thanks for tghe info. I gotta do something though...

              To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
              CC: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com
              From: slamora1@nycap. rr.com
              Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:19:16 -0500

              "Dicarlo wrote:
              > I'm sorry to hear that Joe! From what I
              hear the local railroads are
              > wacking too!
              > It seems to be the in
              thing to do. Let's fire everyone. Yeah, that'll
              > boost consumer

              spending. I suggest you look for work in the repossession field. I
              > hear
              they're in

              ____________ _________ _________ __

              href="mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com">FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com]

              ?

              From: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com

              Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:07:43 -0600
              > Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Hiring
              ?

              > Oh no Joe, what happened?

              Gino

              > Windows
              Live(tm): E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check
              > it
              out.
              > <
              href="http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_01200">http://windowslive. com/explore? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t2_allup_ explore_01200