Hiring ?

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
      Who is hiring these days (CSX D&H CP, NS?) and how do I go about getting started?

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
        Oh no Joe, what happened?

        Gino

        Who is hiring these days (CSX D&H CP, NS?) and how do I go about getting started?

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
          I got wacked yesterday. Wasn't completely unexpected as I am in the banking business but I thought I had gotten past it.

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: Gino.Dicarlo@...
          Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:07:43 -0600
          Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Hiring ?

          Oh no Joe, what happened?

          Gino

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
            I'm sorry to hear that Joe!  From what I hear the local railroads are wacking too!
            It seems to be the in thing to do.  Let's fire everyone.  Yeah, that'll boost consumer
            spending.  I suggest you look for work in the repossession field.  I hear they're in
            big demand.

            To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
            From: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com
            Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:07:43 -0600

            Oh no Joe, what happened?

            Gino

          • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
              Joe
              CSX is not hireing now in the albany area we cut about 50% in the autoterminal and I think about 25 trainman are on the street .We closed the Framingham autoterminal last monday and traffic system wide is at an all time low not a good place to be looking to work right now and CSX is a terrible company to work for some say worse than NS.

              Steve Lamora

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
                Thanks for tghe info. I gotta do something though...

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                CC: Gino.Dicarlo@...
                From: slamora1@...
                Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:19:16 -0500

                "Dicarlo wrote:
                > I'm sorry to hear that Joe! From what I hear the local railroads are
                > wacking too!
                > It seems to be the in thing to do. Let's fire everyone. Yeah, that'll
                > boost consumer
                > spending. I suggest you look for work in the repossession field. I
                > hear they're in
                > big demand.
                >
                > Gino
                >
                > ____________ _________ _________ __

                Hotmail® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
                  How's Metro North doing?

                  Thanks for tghe info. I gotta do something though...

                  To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
                  CC: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com
                  From: slamora1@nycap. rr.com
                  Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:19:16 -0500

                  "Dicarlo wrote:
                  > I'm sorry to hear that Joe! From what I
                  hear the local railroads are
                  > wacking too!
                  > It seems to be the in
                  thing to do. Let's fire everyone. Yeah, that'll
                  > boost consumer

                  spending. I suggest you look for work in the repossession field. I
                  > hear
                  they're in

                  ____________ _________ _________ __

                  href="mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com">FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com]

                  ?

                  ____________ _________ _________ __

                  From: Gino.Dicarlo@ qg.com

                  Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:07:43 -0600
                  > Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Hiring
                  ?

                  > Oh no Joe, what happened?

                  Gino

                  > Windows
                  Live(tm): E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check
                  > it
                  out.
                  > <
                  href="http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_01200">http://windowslive. com/explore? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t2_allup_ explore_01200