HELP DL&W MU Headlight

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 9:08 PM
      I am attempting to restore an old DL&W MU headlight fixture. I have the lightbulb but I was wondering if anyone had photos of the fixture. A closeup would be helpful. It would be helpful if someone knew what color they were painted. I am not sure if it is a really dark green or black that became flat. On the chance that someone has parts, I would love to have the original headlight door.

      Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.