Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Merry Christmas

  • A. Fusco
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 27, 2009
      Dear Steve: Thanks for the suggestions.
      I picked out a game Saturday June 11, 1938 in
      which the Glovers beat Auburn 6-4. ---Andy

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 23, 2011
        Merry Christmas to all my FJ&G fans!!!!

        Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their
        humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who
        holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all
        their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. For surely it
        is not angels he helps, but Abraham’s descendants. For this reason he
        had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he
        might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God,
        and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because
        he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who
        are being tempted.

        Peace on Earth...

        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com