Blasts From The Past

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
      Hi guys!

      I was recently going through some ZIP drives that I want to trash and came upon my old webpage
      from 6 years ago.  I forgot some of the pages I built.  Some of you may remember that I purged my
      website of all outside contributions and concentrated on my own collection.  Well, it's time to bring
      some of these gems back.  I know we have many new members since then and new fans to the
      FJ&G that might like to see this stuff.

      If you get the chance and would like to see what I've got, go to http://fjgrr.org and find Blasts From
      The Past.  Right now I have The FJ&G Panorama Page, Last Run Of The FJ&G and Engines 100
      & 103 up.  I'll add more when I find more time.  I did have Glenn William's excelent FJ&G/NYC shots,
      but I'm missing half the folder.  I'll have to search some more.

      Contributors are Steve Myers, Paul Larner and Mark Wilber.

      Gino

    • Stephen G. Myers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009

[...]

        Click for free info on discount teaching degrees programs.