Re: Merry Christmas

  • andrewsfusco
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 27, 2008
      Dear Steve:

      I'm going to go through the 1938 newspaper
      microfilm here in our Auburn library, pick out
      a road game from Auburn at Gloversville, and
      model that linescore on my scoreboard. In
      deference to your suggestion, I'll make sure to
      pick a game that the Glovers were leading at
      the moment memorialized in the model. Shouldn't
      be too tough: Auburn had a lousy team that year.
      ---Andy

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Fjgrailroad <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I hope your Christmas and Hanukkah are wonderfull and safe. May Santa
      > bring all the model trains you asked for! For our Hebrew friends, 1
      > loco, 1 caboose and 6 freight cars make it a wonderfull 8 days of
      > Hanukkah.....
      >
      > Peace and God bless...
      >
      > Gino DiCarlo
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • A. Fusco
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 27, 2009
        Dear Steve: Thanks for the suggestions.
        I picked out a game Saturday June 11, 1938 in
        which the Glovers beat Auburn 6-4. ---Andy

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 23, 2011
          Merry Christmas to all my FJ&G fans!!!!

          Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their
          humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who
          holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all
          their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. For surely it
          is not angels he helps, but Abraham’s descendants. For this reason he
          had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he
          might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God,
          and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because
          he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who
          are being tempted.

          Peace on Earth...

          http://fjgrr.org
          http://ginosrailpage.com