Merry Christmas

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 25, 2008
      Merry Christmas to all!

      Steve Myers
      Click here and choose from thousands of high quality used cars.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw3bZ8aYvBVvOuAzCqzZxg0UpatxQejMl4Sg3EdKjP70WVYqU/
    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 25, 2008
        To evry one
        I hope everybody has a good holiday

        Steve lamora

        ---- Fjgrailroad <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I hope your Christmas and Hanukkah are wonderfull and safe. May Santa
        > bring all the model trains you asked for! For our Hebrew friends, 1
        > loco, 1 caboose and 6 freight cars make it a wonderfull 8 days of
        > Hanukkah.....
        >
        > Peace and God bless...
        >
        > Gino DiCarlo
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
      • andrewsfusco
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 25, 2008
          Dear Fellow FJ&Gers:

          Hopefully your Christmas and Channukah were
          as happy as the Fusco's were.

          Santa was very good to my pike. He delivered
          a Pennsy 0-8-0 which is a about to get bashed
          into FJG #11 and the Atlas "Fenway Park" trolley
          which is a dead ringer for FJG #62.

          I planning out the modeling of Glovers' Field
          in order to model a 1938 Can-Am game between the
          Johnstown-Gloversville Glovers and the Auburn
          Bouleys. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

          Happy and safe New Year to all. ---Andy

        • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 25, 2008
            Happy holidays Andy

            My onlty suggestion is to have the glovers winning on the scoreboard sound realy cool though you have to take some pictures for us!!!

            Steve Lamora

            drewsfusco <fusco@...> wrote:
            > Dear Fellow FJ&Gers:
            >
            > Hopefully your Christmas and Channukah were
            > as happy as the Fusco's were.
            >
            > Santa was very good to my pike. He delivered
            > a Pennsy 0-8-0 which is a about to get bashed
            > into FJG #11 and the Atlas "Fenway Park" trolley
            > which is a dead ringer for FJG #62.
            >
            > I planning out the modeling of Glovers' Field
            > in order to model a 1938 Can-Am game between the
            > Johnstown-Gloversville Glovers and the Auburn
            > Bouleys. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
            >
            > Happy and safe New Year to all. ---Andy
            >

            > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Fjgrailroad <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi all,
            > >
            > > I hope your Christmas and Hanukkah are wonderfull and safe. May Santa
            > > bring all the model trains you asked for! For our Hebrew friends, 1
            > > loco, 1 caboose and 6 freight cars make it a wonderfull 8 days of
            > > Hanukkah.....
            > >
            > > Peace and God bless...
            > >
            > > Gino DiCarlo
            > >
            > > Sent from my iPhone

          • andrewsfusco
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 27, 2008
              Dear Steve:

              I'm going to go through the 1938 newspaper
              microfilm here in our Auburn library, pick out
              a road game from Auburn at Gloversville, and
              model that linescore on my scoreboard. In
              deference to your suggestion, I'll make sure to
              pick a game that the Glovers were leading at
              the moment memorialized in the model. Shouldn't
              be too tough: Auburn had a lousy team that year.
              ---Andy

              --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Fjgrailroad <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

              > Hi all,
              >
              > I hope your Christmas and Hanukkah are wonderfull and safe. May Santa
              > bring all the model trains you asked for! For our Hebrew friends, 1
              > loco, 1 caboose and 6 freight cars make it a wonderfull 8 days of
              > Hanukkah.....
              >
              > Peace and God bless...
              >
              > Gino DiCarlo
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone

            • A. Fusco
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 27, 2009
                Dear Steve: Thanks for the suggestions.
                I picked out a game Saturday June 11, 1938 in
                which the Glovers beat Auburn 6-4. ---Andy

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 23, 2011
                  Merry Christmas to all my FJ&G fans!!!!

                  Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their
                  humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who
                  holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all
                  their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. For surely it
                  is not angels he helps, but Abraham’s descendants. For this reason he
                  had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he
                  might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God,
                  and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because
                  he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who
                  are being tempted.

                  Peace on Earth...

                  http://fjgrr.org
                  http://ginosrailpage.com