Merry Christmas

  • Fjgrailroad
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 24, 2008
      Hi all,

      I hope your Christmas and Hanukkah are wonderfull and safe. May Santa
      bring all the model trains you asked for! For our Hebrew friends, 1
      loco, 1 caboose and 6 freight cars make it a wonderfull 8 days of
      Hanukkah.....

      Peace and God bless...

      Gino DiCarlo

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Stephen G. Myers
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 25, 2008
        Merry Christmas to all!

        Steve Myers
        Click here and choose from thousands of high quality used cars.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw3bZ8aYvBVvOuAzCqzZxg0UpatxQejMl4Sg3EdKjP70WVYqU/
      • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 25, 2008
          To evry one
          I hope everybody has a good holiday

          Steve lamora

          ---- Fjgrailroad <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:
          > Hi all,
          >
          > I hope your Christmas and Hanukkah are wonderfull and safe. May Santa
          > bring all the model trains you asked for! For our Hebrew friends, 1
          > loco, 1 caboose and 6 freight cars make it a wonderfull 8 days of
          > Hanukkah.....
          >
          > Peace and God bless...
          >
          > Gino DiCarlo
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
        • andrewsfusco
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 25, 2008
            Dear Fellow FJ&Gers:

            Hopefully your Christmas and Channukah were
            as happy as the Fusco's were.

            Santa was very good to my pike. He delivered
            a Pennsy 0-8-0 which is a about to get bashed
            into FJG #11 and the Atlas "Fenway Park" trolley
            which is a dead ringer for FJG #62.

            I planning out the modeling of Glovers' Field
            in order to model a 1938 Can-Am game between the
            Johnstown-Gloversville Glovers and the Auburn
            Bouleys. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

            Happy and safe New Year to all. ---Andy

          • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 25, 2008
              Happy holidays Andy

              My onlty suggestion is to have the glovers winning on the scoreboard sound realy cool though you have to take some pictures for us!!!

              Steve Lamora

              drewsfusco <fusco@...> wrote:
              > Dear Fellow FJ&Gers:
              >
              > Hopefully your Christmas and Channukah were
              > as happy as the Fusco's were.
              >
              > Santa was very good to my pike. He delivered
              > a Pennsy 0-8-0 which is a about to get bashed
              > into FJG #11 and the Atlas "Fenway Park" trolley
              > which is a dead ringer for FJG #62.
              >
              > I planning out the modeling of Glovers' Field
              > in order to model a 1938 Can-Am game between the
              > Johnstown-Gloversville Glovers and the Auburn
              > Bouleys. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
              >
              > Happy and safe New Year to all. ---Andy
              >

              > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Fjgrailroad <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi all,
              > >
              > > I hope your Christmas and Hanukkah are wonderfull and safe. May Santa
              > > bring all the model trains you asked for! For our Hebrew friends, 1
              > > loco, 1 caboose and 6 freight cars make it a wonderfull 8 days of
              > > Hanukkah.....
              > >
              > > Peace and God bless...
              > >
              > > Gino DiCarlo
              > >
              > > Sent from my iPhone

            • andrewsfusco
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 27, 2008
                Dear Steve:

                I'm going to go through the 1938 newspaper
                microfilm here in our Auburn library, pick out
                a road game from Auburn at Gloversville, and
                model that linescore on my scoreboard. In
                deference to your suggestion, I'll make sure to
                pick a game that the Glovers were leading at
                the moment memorialized in the model. Shouldn't
                be too tough: Auburn had a lousy team that year.
                ---Andy

                --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Fjgrailroad <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

                > Hi all,
                >
                > I hope your Christmas and Hanukkah are wonderfull and safe. May Santa
                > bring all the model trains you asked for! For our Hebrew friends, 1
                > loco, 1 caboose and 6 freight cars make it a wonderfull 8 days of
                > Hanukkah.....
                >
                > Peace and God bless...
                >
                > Gino DiCarlo
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone

              • A. Fusco
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 27, 2009
                  Dear Steve: Thanks for the suggestions.
                  I picked out a game Saturday June 11, 1938 in
                  which the Glovers beat Auburn 6-4. ---Andy

                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 23, 2011
                    Merry Christmas to all my FJ&G fans!!!!

                    Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their
                    humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who
                    holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all
                    their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. For surely it
                    is not angels he helps, but Abraham’s descendants. For this reason he
                    had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he
                    might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God,
                    and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because
                    he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who
                    are being tempted.

                    Peace on Earth...

                    http://fjgrr.org
                    http://ginosrailpage.com