Re: [FJGRailroad] Camera Sketches of Sacandaga Park

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2008
      That book is considered highly desirable.  Since it's got a soft cover, many copies are torn.  It's rare to find one in tip-top shape.

      -Aaron

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 17, 2010
        What appears to be a relatively decent copy of this item is for sale right now:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ150432877615

        I have no connection to the seller, unless it's one of you folks and I don't know it.

        -Aaron

      • Mark Wilber
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 17, 2010
          I'd like to bid on it,but dont want to bid against anyone in the group.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 17, 2010
            I'm not bidding, so anyone else can have at it.  I have a copy here that is in good shape.

            -Aaron

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 17, 2010
              That book is great!  I finally got one trading for it!  It used to go for 100 bucks on eBay!

              Sent from my iPhone