RE: [FJGRailroad] Off Topic - Diners - Northampton Diner

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2008
      That's great Mike!  Good luck....

      Gino

      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nydinersdotcom
      Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:00 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Off Topic - Diners - Northampton Diner

      Thought some of the local residents of the Gloversville area would be
      interested to know that I am doing a book signing for my book, "Diners
      of New York" at the Northampton Diner this Thursday (December 11th) at
      5:30pm.

      -Mike engle

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
        The food at that place is excellent, too; especially breakfasts...

        -Aaron