RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Scanner Opinions

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7 7:11 AM
      Thanks Bob. I am going to look into this over the weekend.

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: suds@...
      Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:40:00 -0800
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Scanner Opinions

      I agree with Aaron. Though a bit pricey. What I use now.

      Though still available, though no longer made is the HP S20. I've had 4 of them; all willed to me from my late father. ( One in every home- don't ask :-) ) Still have one as backup.

      Joe, I sent you a ebay link as to what they are. Very cost effective lil scanner.

      You will need a photoediting program to render your pics and prints. Either Adobe or paint Shop Pro 10. I can send you, as well as teach you how to use that program.

      The photo editing program that Nikon offers is less than desirable, IMHO.

      I still have zip disks and disks of FJG and related stuff I got from our meeting in Gville a few years back when I was there. If you guys need it, holler.

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI

      Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.