Northville Station

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2008
      Hi guys,

      This guy who's a regular visitor to my webpages has a great web-site featuring
      Historical markers for New York State. He's just posted one for the marker for
      Northville Station.

      Here's the link:

      http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?MarkerID=11423

      On it he has a photo of the Northampton Historical Museum who has the station
      sign for the Northville Depot. Wow, I can't believe it survived. I
      know the Cranberry
      Creek sign lives on also. It would be great if Mayfield and Sacandaga Park made
      it.

      http://ginosrailpage.com
      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosmusicservice.com