Re: FJG shelf layout

  • Tim Germain
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hi, Skip. I'd love to see your plans. I grew up in Gloversville so
      I'm particularly interested in how you're doing that area.

      Tim

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Skip Barber <skip_8933@...> wrote:

      > Tim,
      >
      > I am building a three level shelf layout.  The bottom level is
      strictly staging, the middle level is Fonda, and the top level is
      Johnstown and Gloversville.  The top level is yet to be built, but it
      is started. I will try to get together my plans and get back with
      you.  Ask any questions you may have.