RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJG Paint info

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2008
      Thanks Bob!

      Gino

      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert Schoneman
      Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 7:57 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJG Paint info

      If you can get a close match, Floquil. It used to be made in the Mohawk valley-Amsterdam,
      NY area to boot. See a facility off Rt 30 if I remember correctly. However, I thought
      Floquil was bought out. Product is still available.

      Will look for the article Aaron mentioned.

      Here's a start:

      Fonda, Johnstown & Gloversville Railroad ( regular Floquil)
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- -
      Boxcar Green 10 parts R-37 Penn Central Green
      1 part R-50 Dark Blue

      Boxcar Lt. Grn. 10 parts R-41 Light Green
      1 part R-11 Reefer White

      Yellow 10 parts R-33 Railbox Yellow
      3 parts R-11 Reefer White

      Orange 16 parts R-33 Railbox Yellow