Young rail fans

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      What is really surprising is that looking back to the black and orange
      of the Guilford rape is rapidly becoming the good old days. Now with the
      NS patriot corridor and leased power along with the two Panam schemes,
      black and orange could be a thing of the past. I wonder how the new
      warehouse, van site, and auto site in Mechanicville will affect the
      Selkirk CSX auto site and traffic on the Boston & Albany? For my age
      (1961) I started watching trains and being facinated around 1973 or 74
      but it wasn't until 1978 to get a 35mm camera and freedom to walk or
      pedal to train yards. 1980 to get the first car and expand my railroad
      horizons.

      Steve Myers
      Learn digital and video photography techniques, lighting and printing. Click now.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3oLSq2XBXSDlFWN8Ve0FPCUuhnKsnwR6yq9Alt8d7TIUGqVK/